Arbeiten bei LIME
LIME is a young and award-winning startup from Mainz. Revolutionize with us hand therapy worldwide through intelligent robotics and eneble stroke and accident patients to return to their everyday lives more quickly.
- You love great technology, are excited about the future and want to leave a footprint.
- You're committed, takte the initiative, deliver results and take us to the next level.
- You are smart and creative. You question the state of the art and contribute your opinion.
- New challanges are no problem. You have courage, learn quickly and master the situation.
- Ideally, you already have experience in programming games and unitiy.
What we offer
- Be part of the mission, take responsibility and grow with us.
- Inspiring and motivating team in which arguments count more than positions.
- Grow through continous learning with courses, mentoring and feedback.
- Decide when and where you work. Achive goals in your own way. In the end it's the result that counts.
- Open office in the centre of Mainz with good coffee, cold drinks and snacks.
You work togehter with us on the heart of the system: the software. It controlls the therapy, records the progress of the patients and evaluates it. In this way, we can encourage patients and objectively show that they are on the right track. Gamification is used to increase fun and motivation. Become part of the mission and implement your own ideas and feedback from Germany's most experienced physicians into the next prototype.